With over 30 years of industry experience, our employed, multi-disciplined engineers provide a wide range of planned preventative and reactive mechanical and electrical maintenance services to high profile clients in the private and public sectors. Our service, repair and replacement maintenance services incorporate:
We offer a wide range of applications, from hi-tech, environmentally friendly and economic comfort cooling / heating systems to full function close control equipment. We operate across all areas of the cold chain
In addition, with approaching 30 years’ experience in the air conditioning industry we can advise you how best to deal with the forthcoming regulatory changes for refrigerant gases.
Our solutions are cost effective, sustainable and fully compliant .
Typical installations include:
- Air conditioning systems design & installation
- Air conditioning maintenance
- FGas management and testing
- Refrigeration maintenance
- Installation and commissioning
- Ventilation systems
- Close control systems
- Comfort cooling
- Heat recovery systems (VRV) Replacement chillers
We provide a range of installations upgrades and ongoing maintenance to ensure the smooth running of a range of different environments whether the focus is on employee or building health. Our team of specialist engineers are trained beyond legislative requirements and utilise the latest techniques and equipment from leading suppliers.
Our services include:
- Boiler maintenance (gas, oil, electric)
- Heating systems design and installation
- Radiant and space heating maintenance
- Washroom maintenance
With over 30 years’ industry experience, our employed, multi-disciplined engineers provide a wide range of planned preventative and reactive mechanical and electrical maintenance services to high profile clients in private and public sectors.
Whether you have a mobile or resident team requirement, Incentive Tec’s multi-skilled engineers will deliver a complete maintenance solution to meet the specific needs of your building and environment.
Our in-house planned maintenance regimes are developed in accordance with nationally recognised standards to ensure statutory compliance, whilst optimising performance and achieving best value.
- Electrical distribution equipment
- Emergency lighting systems
- Fixed wire testing and certification
- PAT testing
- Internal & External Lighting
- LV and HV electrical distribution
- Automated lighting control systems
- Building management systems (BMS)
- Access control systems
- LED lighting installation
- Emergency power systems (UPS and Batteries)
We protect the things that are important – your people and your buildings using our specialist knowledge and the latest technology. Our engineers are accredited to the highest technical standards and products we use meet strict international standards for added peace of mind.
- Fire detection and extinguishing systems
- Fire Alarms
- Access systems
- Barrier access
- Intruder detection and alarm
- Panic alarms